Terms & Rules
All payments for advertising must be made in full before the campaign will begin. Furthermore, your advertising page must comply fully with the following conditions:
1. WebTrafficSite.com.au will not accept ads or websites that contain, provide, or link to content that is not appropriate for viewing by the general public. The following are examples of the type of sites we will not deliver visitors to:
* Sites with pornography, sexual or erotic material or adult business opportunities, Sites containing or linking to software piracy, pirating, hacking, spamming, excessive violence, obscene or vulgar language, abusive content, illegal schemes, false investment advice or deceptive money-making opportunities or any form of illegal activity or material, etc.
2. Your advertisement page must not contain any other popup windows. Any additional window generated by your site shall be considered a popup window, including popups, pop-behinds, or exit popups windows. If a popup window is installed on the URL at any time, WebTrafficSite.com.au may stop the campaign and you will not be entitled to a refund.
3. Your advertisement page can not have background music or sounds, contain scripts that alter users browser settings or contain any frame breaking codes.
4. If your site is changed during the campaign such that it includes inappropriate content, WebTrafficSite.com.au will stop your campaign immediately. In this case, you will not be entitled to a refund.
We are not responsible for any improper use of the WebTrafficSite.com.au program, information, links, articles or any other content gathered from our website. All orders that are placed through WebTrafficSite.com.au are subject to the following terms and conditions. By placing an order it is understood that you have read, comprehended and agreed with these terms.
Client acknowledges that by placing an order with WebTrafficSite.com.au that they have read, acknowledged and fully understood ALL paragraphs of these terms and conditions. All services will begin within 48 hours from the purchase time. All services are conducted on a first come, first serve basis.
All visitor campaigns will be completed in 30 days. If we are unable to deliver all of your visitors within the 30 day time frame you are eligible for a refund. This refund will be issued on a pro-rata basis.
Client understands that 3rd party hit counters on your site do not accurately represent the number of visitors to your site or the number of ads we served. This is due to the large amounts of traffic sent to the site in a relatively short timeframe. Most 3rd party counters cannot keep up accurately. Client also understands that WebTrafficSite.com.au DOES NOT GUARANTEE SALES OR SIGNUPS.
In the event that there is a discrepancy between the amount of traffic delivered by WebTrafficSite.com.au and the amount of traffic delivered to the client, on their behalf WebTrafficSite.com.au and the client both agree to use the report prepared by the traffic supplier.